We provide refunds to our clients on these conditions:
- refunds are available for virtual servers (VDS). Refunds for other services are subject to exceptional cases and are conducted at the company's discretion;
- refunds are only available for services ordered for the first time. If a customer orders a hosting service, receives a refund and subsequently orders the same or a similar service again, the refund will be denied;
- refunds are provided within 30 work days after the note of cancellation;
- refunds can be denied in case the client violates the Terms of Service, or if protection measures have been denied by the customer if the resource is not available due to a DDoS-attack;
- refunds are denied in case a client loses their data after choosing to conduct their own data backup and does not have a recent backup copy of the data;
- refunds are provided after deducting all applied bonuses and promotions
- refunds are denied in cases when the services ordered by a client were terminated or blocked as a result of the violation of the Terms and Conditions by the client.
Compensation is not paid out in cash but will be added to the customer's internal account in the billing.
In case of cancellation of VDS rental within 14 days from the date of activation, a full refund is provided, excluding payment system fees, provided the customer has a serious reason.
SLA does not provide compensation for damages or compensation for lost benefits.