- first name, last name, patronymic;
- date of birth;
- place of residence;
- email address;
- other information, provided by the User in a personal information section.
3.2. The Company may check whether the information, indicated by the User at the moment of registration, is actually true and belongs to him/her using any lawful method.
3.3. In case if the Company has reasonable grounds to believe that the personal information of the User is false, the Company may suggest that the User specifies (corrects) his/her personal information. In certain cases the Company may request documents, verifying the identity of the User.
3.4. Personal information of the Users, registered on the website, regardless of their place of residence and the official registration, shall be stored and used on the territory of Germany, where the Company’s servers are located.
3.5. The Company may collect, process and store any information, provided by the Users on the website by means of entering information into the inquiry form, or provided by any other means. Such information includes, but is not limited to:
- personal information (refer to Paragraph1);
- IP-address (refer to Paragraph 6);
- browser information (refer to Paragraph 6);
- information on visited pages (including cookies – refer to Paragraph 6);
- information, entered into the inquiry forms;
- other ways of entering information on the website.
Cookie files contain little information, which is transferred by the Company’s web-server through the User’s web-browser and is stored on the User’s hard drive. Cookie files are used to improve the quality of services, provided by the Company by means of storing the User settings, for internal analytics, as well as for development of marketing activity of the Company.
Log files are log records of the Company’s server, which are generated automatically and which record certain information, including, but not limited to:
- browser type and language;
- date and time of inquiry.
3.7. The purpose of processing personal information is to identify the User at the moment of using the Company’s services.
3.8. The use of personal information, entered by the User at the moment of using the Company’s services, includes but is not limited to:
- trade transaction and/or service rendition;
- providing website and tools access to the User, and improvement of the website and tools quality;
- providing information to the User so that the User can use the website and the tools more effectively;
- development, administration and monitoring over the User account and verification of the rights to access the services and the software;
- communication with the User in order to inform him/her about any modifications or changes of the tools, or the provided services;
- assessment of the level of service, monitoring of traffic and the popularity index of various service modes;
- marketing activity of the Company;
- submission of complaints and responding to the submitted complaints;
- protection of the rights and legal interests of the User, the Company, other Users of the Company and third parties according to the current laws of the Federative Republic of Germany.
3.9. The Company shall store the personal information of the User during the term, required for rendition of the services.
3.10. The Company may use the information of the User to receive general information for internal use and for sharing with other persons on a selective basis. The term «general information» means information with no unique aspect (without additional information it is impossible to determine where such information belongs to) for a potential detection of clients, target pages or end users, which were modified or joined for providing general, anonymous information. Personal information and the identity of the User shall be stored anonymously in General information.